Are colon hydrotherapy sessions painful?

Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Holistic Medicine
In brief: LIkely
Dr. Pflieger has many great points.
Learn how to support your body's natural detox mechanisms. Optimal liver function is essential. Nourish your liver through great foods like cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage), onions/garlic, turmeric, antioxidant rich berries, and green tea. There are also some products on the market that can help tonify the liver.

In brief: LIkely
Dr. Pflieger has many great points.
Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Dr. Pejman Katiraei
Dr. Matt Pflieger
In brief: Likely
The bigger question is: is it necessary? I do not recommend colon cleansing to patients.
The intestine naturally cleanses the body. There is no good evidence that it produces the results that cleansing touts. The danger of the treatment is that it can cause intestinal perforation or electrolyte imbalances.

In brief: Likely
Dr. Matt Pflieger
Dr. Matt Pflieger