What can I expect at the birth?

Joy. Everyone is different, and some women have prolonged labor that can be difficult and very tiring, whereas others have a short labor that goes smoothly and is short. The good news is that in all cases, it is hopeful that you have a healthy bundle of joy that you will have to love and cherish for the rest of your life!
Labor pamphlet. A great over view pamphlet has a section on labor in this pamphlet on you and your baby: prenatal care, labor and delivery, and postpartum care- http://www. Acog. Org/publications/patient_education/ab005.Cfm.