Is it okay to take tylenol (acetaminophen) after drinking?

Yes. should be no problem if not allergic to it have no liver disease, and is taken in moderation.
Very little. It is not recommended to combine the two because both alcohol and tylenol (acetaminophen) are metabolized in the liver. Hepatic toxicity due to tylenol (acetaminophen) is very serious and can lead to problems as severe as liver failure requiring transplant or death. This is not common if taking the recommended dosage but the maximum dose is limited a lot briefly after drinking alcohol, depending on how much you drank.