I'm wondering what kind of medicine I can take for headaches and migraines while i’m pregnant?

Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: Depends

Tylenol (acetaminophen) is always safe in pregnancy but limit yourself to 3000mg/day.
If that doesn't help, you should talk to your doctor about options. If the headache is new and severe, you should talk to your doctor right away as that may be something different.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird

In brief: Perhaps these

Pregnancy is not the time for triptans or many prescription drugs.
Some patients do well breathing 100% oxygen, as needed, and there seems to be little danger with use of vicodin as a rescue agent. Consider use of otc approaches, such as butterbur, riboflavin, or co-q-10, but first, always check with your obstetrician.

In brief: Perhaps these

Dr. Adam Levy