Is taking my prenatal vitamin and a daily supplement together too much?

Depends . If the daily supplement is a multi-vitamin the combined copper in the two vitamins might be excessive. If it is b vitamin one would want to check the total amount of b vitamins to make sure the levels were not more than the liver can metabolize in an hour. In the first trimester avoid herbal supplements. Additional vit d might be helpful in the winter months.
Probably. You just need to take one of them. I tell patients that a centrum or one a day or two flintstones chewables are just as good as an super expensive, designer prenatal vitamin.