What is white jaundice?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
In brief: Jaundice
Jaundice occurs due to build-up of bilirubin which turns skin yellow.
Can happen from biliary problem (liver, gall bladder, pancreas disease) or bursting red blood cells (hemolytic anemia). Sometimes, first sign of jaundice is scleral icterus (yellowing of whites of eyes). I imagine that is what is referred to as "white jaundice" which, to my knowledge, is not an official medical term.

In brief: Jaundice
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: White Jaundice
Answer for yellow is not a disease but rather a sign that can occur in many different diseases.
Jaundice is the yellowish staining of the skin and sclerae (the whites of the eyes) that is caused by high levels in blood of the chemical bilirubin. The color of the skin and sclerae vary depending on the level of bilirubin. White jaundice: old term for chlorosis.

In brief: White Jaundice
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher