Is there anything I can do or take to help me sleep better?

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry
In brief: Get it checked out!
Seek medical help to determine to cause of your lack of sleep quality.
Typically a collapse airway is involved and today, a simple overnight take home sleep test can provide all the information needed to determine if a potentially life threatening, life shortening condition of obstructive sleep apnea may be at play. Do it, it may save your life!

In brief: Get it checked out!
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Megan Bird
In brief: Sleep Hygiene
First, start with the easy stuff.
Don't eat, read or watch tv in bed. Save it for sleeping and sex. Sleep in a cool, dark room. Use pillows to support your body. During pregnancy your joints loosen up and this can be really painful when you are trying to sleep. You can safely use Benadryl (diphenhydramine) during pregnancy which can help you get to sleep.

In brief: Sleep Hygiene
First, start with the easy stuff.
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Megan Bird
Dr. Andrea Brand