Is cirrhosis worse than fatty liver?

Quick response Yes. Cirrhosis is advanced liver inflammation with the multitude of complications that you see with it and none of them are great to experience. Fatty live disease on the other is mild liver enzyme elevation that you see due to the deposition of fat in the liver. Tend to see it in heavier set people.
Yes. Fatty liver is, for the most part, completely reversible, if the process can be stopped at that point. Many heavy drinkers will have a fatty liver for days or weeks after a drinking binge, but if they stop, liver biopsy can be 100% normal weeks or months later. Cirrhosis involves inflammation, scarring and destruction of liver tissue and structure which can make you very sick and lead to death.
Yes. Read this short article about fatty liver: https://www.kaushikmd.com/fatty-liver-on-a-rise-with-diabetes-and-obesity-epidemics/ Cirrhosis is an irreversible, end stage liver disease.