What are the liver diseases related to alcohol abuse?

Several. It could be an acute inflammation ("alcoholic hepatitis") to more chronic and serious conditions such as alcoholic cirrhosis and hepatocarcinoma (liver cancer).
Various. Alcohol-associated liver diseases include alcoholic hepatitis (inflammation), fatty liver, and cirrhosis. Cirrhosis is extensive irreversible liver damage/scarring. Complications of cirrhosis include liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), jaundice, large amount of fluid retention and swelling, and death. Any form of alcohol-related liver disease is an indication to stop drinking alcohol.