What new procedures of minimally invasive heart surgery came in the last 20 years?

Lets see. Valve surgery is the most common followed by coronary surgery. Everything from small thoracic incisions to robotics.
Robotic Surgery. Robotic surgery has allowed coronary artery bypass surgery and valve surgery to be done to a very small incision. This results in greater patient satisfaction and a better cosmetic effect. A large midsternal incision is no longer required. Although not every hospital is able to perform this type of surgery, interest among cardiothoracic surgeons in performing minimally invasive surgery is increasing everyday.