Can 'minimally invasive' heart surgery be performed on a child?

Yes, but depends. "minimally invasive" is a broad term. But many lesions can be done with "minimally invasive" techniques. And new techniques are being developed with catheters (which don't involve scalpels/surgery at all). The method of surgery often depends on the type of heart defect, so please discuss this with your child's cariologist.
Some. Some shunts and PDA closures are done with mics but all the major repairs require full sternotomy.