What scientific evidence is there that the heart valve is a tissue?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Histology
Histology is the scientific study of cell and tissues and the raw data comes from gross, microscopic (light and electron), and immunochemical examination.
Heart valves are tissues just like virtually all structures are in living organisms. (trust me!).

In brief: Histology
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Michael Fenster
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Histological
The components that comprise a normal heart valve have been examined extensively and histologically identified.
The components which make up the heart valve are consistent with the definition of what constitutes a type of tissue.

In brief: Histological
Dr. Michael Fenster
Dr. Michael Fenster
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology