Can there be resection with commissurotomy for infundibular stenosis?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Be more specific
Well i guess no one is answering this because we don't understand the question.
I am assuming you are talking about the mitral valve and mitral stenosis. I am not sure what else you mean. Are you talking about infundibular stenosis of the left ventricle or right ventricle. If there is for some reason a combination of lesions, it would be possible to do both but that would be very unusual.

In brief: Be more specific
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Resection?
I am not sure i understand your concern? Please discuss your concern with your cardiologist.

In brief: Resection?
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Budi Bahureksa
Dr. Arnon Rubin