How many people in the united states are living with supraventricular tachycardia?

Dr. Charles Jost
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: NEJM

According to the new england journal of medicine, nejm, "the incidence of supraventricular tachycardia is about 35 cases per 100, 000 per persons per year and the prevalence is about 2.
25 per 1, 000 (excluding atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, multifocal atrial tachycardia, which were not covered in this (2006) review).

In brief: NEJM

Dr. Charles Jost
Dr. Charles Jost
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Unknown

I've never seen a figure but it's very common and i would guess that a significant percentage (10%?) of all adults have an occasional spell, most of which is undetected.

In brief: Unknown

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner