I have a mildly dilated right ventricle and mild pulmonary hypertension. Can I get pregnant?

Yes, higher risks. Yes but under the supervision of a cardiologist since pregnancy will increase cardiac output, heart rate and volume and can exacerbate those conditions you already have. It would be considered a moderate to high risk pregnancy. Those conditions of right sided overload could be improved by losing weight and treating sleep apnea.
Pregnancy Not Advise. The risk of pregnancy-related death in women with pah is substantial, with risk of dying reported to be 30 to 50%. For this reason alone, pregnancy is contraindicated in patients with pah. In addition to the hemodynamic load of pregnancy, which means that your heart has to work extra, medications used for pah are harmful to the fetus.
Not recommended. Although patient can successfully become pregnant and deliver without complication in the setting of pulmonary HTN is a very risky proposition that would be discouraged by many OB specialist. Have a careful discussion with a maternal fetal medicine specialist before moving forward.