What is the surgical procedure to fix a heart flutter?

Ablation. Ablation is a technique performed in in electrophysiology laboratory where the electrical behavior of the heart is mechanically altered. Although this is an invasive procedure, it is not technically surgery. Early in the history of ablation, surgical ablation was performed. Now that the percutaneous techniques have been refined, surgery is rarely performed for atrial flutter..
Ablation. Catheter direvted ablation is very successful surgery is invasive as well as open procedure usually dpne during sx procedure.