What are signs of heart palpitations?

Palpitations. Palpitations are an awareness of your heart beating, since most of the time we are not aware of our heart. This can be due to a fast heart rate, a slow heart rate, or an irregular heart rate. This can also happen in times of stress or anxiety. There really isn't a good way to diagnose it but they are usually benign if your heart is structurally normal. Would discuss with your primary physician.
Palpitations. There is really no sign of palpitations -- but the results of palpitations may include fainting and black-outs -.