What are the materials for open heart surgery?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not sure

Well I am trying to answer questions that no one has answered.
, your question is difficult because i don't know what you mean by materials. The surgeon would use scalpels, suture material to sew up the wounds, and various other surgical instruments depending on the exact type of open heart surgery. Is that what you mean?

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Allan Stewart
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: Cardiac materials

There are many materials needed for a standard heart surgery.
Numerous procedures are performed on a multitude of disease processes. Examples range from coronary bypass to valve surgery to articifical hearts. The materials needed vary with the procedure.

In brief: Cardiac materials

Dr. Allan Stewart
Dr. Allan Stewart