What to do for low blood pressure?

Depends. Low blood pressure might be a good thing. People live longer. It's just a number. If you feel fine, it is unlikely a problem. Now if you are sick and it is low, the treatment depends on the cause. For instance, bleeding. Stop the bleeding and give blood transfusion. Dehydration. Give fluids by mouth or intravenously. Infection. Give antibiotics. Adrenal insufficiency, give hormone replacement.
Hypotension. To treat hypotension it is necessary to increase the intravascular volume with fluids or decrease the intravascular space by using vasoconstrictor drugs. Giving fluid volume is generally more physiologic. Sometimes hypotension is due to inadequate impelling force by a failing heart and this has other treatment modalities. For all knowledge of the cause of the hypotension should guide therapy.