What can I eat if I have low blood pressure?

Low blood pressure. Depends on how low you are talking about. Most people that say they have low blood pressure mean that they are normal but their pressure is on the low side of normal. If your pressure is abnormally low you need to be under medical care. A healthy well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables, nuts, grass bed beef, bison, chicken, wild salmon, walnuts, almond milk, rice milk should keep you well.
Salt. Salt and increased fluid intake are recommended to healthy patient with normal heart function and no evidence of hormonal imbalance to help with low blood pressure, 20-30 mmhg compression stockings are also helpful in certain situations.