What can I eat if I have low blood pressure?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Low blood pressure

Depends on how low you are talking about.
Most people that say they have low blood pressure mean that they are normal but their pressure is on the low side of normal. If your pressure is abnormally low you need to be under medical care.A healthy well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables, nuts, grass bed beef, bison, chicken, wild salmon, walnuts, almond milk, rice milk should keep you well.

In brief: Low blood pressure

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Ibrahim Moussa
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Salt

Salt and increased fluid intake are recommended to healthy patient with normal heart function and no evidence of hormonal imbalance to help with low blood pressure, 20-30 mmhg compression stockings are also helpful in certain situations.

In brief: Salt

Dr. Ibrahim Moussa
Dr. Ibrahim Moussa
Dr. Steven Seres