What does it mean to be mildly positive to ischemia?

In brief: Test positive

Stress testing is a functional cardiac test for coronary disease treadmill, dipyridamole, or other stressors are used to elevate heart rate and oxygen need.
If ekg or echo or nuclear changes are identified that signifies stress ischemia and a positive test. That usually means a heart catheterization is coming.

In brief: Test positive

Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Creighton Wright
Dr. Charles Jost
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Some ischemia

Don't ever hesitate to ask your doctor to explain a term used during your visit! in general mild ischemia means that there is some documented reduction (inadequate) in the normal flow of blood, i.
e. Ischemia. I don't know what kind of test you had or if you are referring to your heart or some other part of your body. Without more information i cannot be more specific.

In brief: Some ischemia

Dr. Charles Jost
Dr. Charles Jost
Dr. Marsha Davis