What are the consequences of a small area of ischemia at the apex of the left ventricle?

Reversible? It depends. Is the ischemia reverisble or irreversible? Was it detected on a nuclear stress test? Assume it's reversible as seen in a nuclear stress test. Such things seen on a perfusion scan are often referred to as apical defects. That said, along with other indications, I might suggest a clinical correlation via an angiogram or ccta. The consequences could not be determined without a cath or ccta.
Variable. If the left anterior discerning artery was small and blocked, a person may do fine. If the artery is large this may be a warning to get it fixed. There are other variations, but that is one of the medical surgical decision trees.