How can I reduce my diastolic blood pressure?

Several things. High diastolic pressure is usually related to volume retention due to kidney disease or high blood count. So usually medication that are vaso-dilators or diuretic or other blood pressure medications. Smoking, diabetes, sleep apnea or snoring and obesity are among the factors that elevate blood pressure therefore controlling these factors can also reduce blood pressure.
Same as you. Would your systolic...Diet, exercise & weight loss for starters...Medication if that fails and hypertension is present.