Can you describe heart disease?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Yes and No
In 400 words? Well there are lots of things that can go wrong with the heart.
The muscle can be weak, the valves can lea. If the arteries bet blocked it can damage the muscle and cause heart failure. There can be infections of the heart or tumors. There can be rhythm problems making it beat to fast or slow. So I am about out fo words but not too bad for four hundred letters more or less.

In brief: Yes and No
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Heart disease
Is a nonspecific term that refers to conditions which impair the heart's ability to function.
They include rhythm disturbances, structural disturbances, infectious disturbances, inflammatory disturbances, malignant processes, toxic processes and others.......

In brief: Heart disease
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger