Does dipyridamole cause frequent urination for people?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Not likely but...

Not a reported side effect.
If I should speculate, it causes blood vessels to dilate which may increase blood flow to the kidneys and perhaps increase urination. I would first look for other causes. Only if okay with your doctor, you could stop this medication for a few days and see if this problem resolves (if all else fails and this is a considerable problem for you).

In brief: Not likely but...

Not a reported side effect.
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Bart Denys
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Dipyridamole

Short answer: no most common cause of frequent urination is urinary infection and/or prostate enlargement (in men, of course!).

In brief: Dipyridamole

Dr. Bart Denys
Dr. Bart Denys
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Frequency?

Not a common side effect, but that doesn't mean in you or whomever is using this medication, it am be an individual reaction to its use.
Discuss with your doctor at next visit.

In brief: Frequency?

Discuss with your doctor at next visit.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers