What tests and screenings will I have to do in pregnancy?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: A bunch
There are quite a few tests for a typical pregnancy.
Screening tests for blood type, anemia, diabetes, hepatitis b, hiv, syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, rubella, cystic fibrosis and sickle cell anemia are all common basic tests. There are tests to look for genetic disease in the baby too. Other tests would be included based on your health and family history.

In brief: A bunch
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Please discuss with
Your health care provider who will be taking care of you, the list is much too long to describe here and , I am sure your provider will go by acog recommendations , u will need blood tests, pap, cultures and ultrasounds.

In brief: Please discuss with
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson