What should I expect during week 25 of my pregnancy?

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
In brief: Rapid growth
Wk 25 is near the end of the 2nd trimester, and usually it becomes obvious that your pregnant.
Other people, including strangers begin to make comments which are sometimes fun and freq annoying. If you did not get your 1 hr glucose test last week (24 wks), it's due this week. You drink a sugar drink and a hr later get a blood test to rule out diabetes in preg.

In brief: Rapid growth
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: I suugest you ask yo
Your OB doctor , hopefully you are seeing a doctor or a midwife and are going to have a vaginal delivery in the hospital, there is nothing special you should expect except that your fundus will keep growing, if you are having a specific symptom, call your OB just like i expect my pts to call me so they do not ahae to ask these questions online.

In brief: I suugest you ask yo
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson