When do people not die from heart failure?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Many reasons

Most patients with heart failure can live a long life nowadays.
It depends on how severe it is. Factors that determine how long you live are:1. How severe it is 2. What is the underlying cause 3. How good is your treatment 4. How compliant you are with the treatment 5. What other illnesses you have 6. How old you are so find a good doctor and do what he advises and you should be around a while.

In brief: Many reasons

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Exact question?

I'm sorry - i'm not sure what you're asking? Do yo mean, what can people with heart failure do to live longer?

In brief: Exact question?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian