What is hcg?

Pregnancy Hormone. Hcg or human chorionic gonadotropin, also commonly known as the pregnancy hormone. It is a hormone that is produced by the placenta of a pregnant woman. It is detectable in the blood and urine within days of fertilization.
HCG is... Hcg is a natural hormone that is typically produced in large quantities during pregnancy to ensure proper nutrients to the developing baby. This hormone can be used as treatment for infertility in both men and women at dosages of 5, 000 to 10, 000 iu per injection.
HCG can increase T. Hcg can stimulate the testicles to increase testosterone in men. Strangely enough, if a man uses HCG to raise the testosterone level, he will have a positive pregnancy test! that is because HCG is made by pregnant women.