Is getting pain left side of my body indicative of heart pain?

Depends. Left arm or left chest discomfort may be heart related. In volvement of the lower extremity is almost always non cardiac.
Chest side? Pressure type chest pain on your left side or center associated with activities and getting better with rest is highly suggestive of angina pectoris and ischemic heart disease. Any other risk factors? Smoking, overweight, sedentary life, father with heart attack before 55, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and the above chest pain highly suggestive. Check with your doctor asap.