When will i start my period after removing the implanon? I had the implanon inserted on october 27 2011 right after having an abortion i spotted for 3 months straight.. I wasnt satisfy with it since i gained weight i removed it on april 6 2012 that was a

Dr. Kristina Adams waldorf

In brief: If

If you started the active birth control pills right after having the Implanon removed, you should get your period when you start taking the placebo (sugar pills) to have your period - 3 weeks after starting the birth control pills.
For answers to more of your obstetrics and gynecology questions, check out our websites at: www.Uwmedicine.Org\gynecology www.Uwmedicine.Org\obstetrics the patient “articles” and “patient forms and handouts” have some very useful educational material. You can also follow me on twitter: @uwdrwaldorf.

In brief: If

Dr. Kristina Adams waldorf
Dr. Kristina Adams waldorf
Dr. Adam Levy