Low energy, feel lethargic, muscles feel heavy, possible reasons or solutions? Have tried sleep, exercise, diet change, energy drinks, this has been going on for about a month. I am 33 and healthy don't no why I have no energy

Dr. Herbert Krob
Neurology

In brief: Lack

Lack of energy, lethargy, and "muscle heaviness" are fairly common complaints.
In some cases these problems can be caused by neuromuscular diseases, such as myopathy, myositis, or myasthenia gravis. It is far more common for these conditions to simply reflect fatigue, a common and nonspecific condition that is closely associated with depression. A visit to a doctor for an examination, consideration of lab tests, and consideration of additional testing should get to the bottom of it.

In brief: Lack

Dr. Arnon Rubin