When I get turned on it kinda of hurts. What could this be? When I get turned on it hurts. It kind of feels like a period cramp. I'm not sure what this could be because I have been tested for hiv, clamedia, syphilis, gonorrhea and a couple other std's and

Orgasm . Orgasm both helps relieve the pain of menstrual cramps, but can also induce cramping (which lasts a short time). Clitoral stimulation may be inducing cramps in you if it is close to your period, but usually the effect is to make the cramps less painful. I would recommend taking Ibuprofen 600 mg about an hour before you plan to be intimate to help lessen cramping, unless you have been told by a doctor not to take Ibuprofen (issues with easy bleeding/bruising, gastric ulcer). For more answers to your gynecology questions, check out our website: www.Uwmedicine.Org\gynecology.
Not an STD. No STD has any effect on sexual attraction, desire, or ability to reach organism. However, anxiety or worry of any kind certainly can have these effects. So if you're nervous about STD, e.g. past high risk exposures or possibly infected partner, in that way this problem could be STD related. Discuss with your doctor or, preferably, a sexual health expert.