Cramps, diarrhea, chills, sweaty, not hungry at all, what do I have? I have major episodes of cramps in my lower abdomen and back, I have the chills in the middle of the night and can't sleep at all without having to go to the bathroom and puking. Please

In brief: This

This could be gastroenteritis from a virus.
Recommend that you sip water initially. It is important to try to stay ahead on fluids, so that you don't become dehydrated. You may wish to drink slightly flattened ginger ale or to nibble on crystalized ginger. If you become dizzy or lightheaded when going from sitting to standing or from lying to sitting, you may be dehydrated. If that occurs you may need to go to an acute care clinic for intravenous fluids. Tylenol (acetaminophen) may help to sooth your pain. If symptoms last over a week, recommend being assessed.

In brief: This

Dr. Arnon Rubin