How long does cardiac catheterization last?

Depends. The length of time to perform a cardiac catheterization depends on many variables. Often, for a straightforward case, the waiting and preparation take longer than the diagnostic procedure - which can take as little as 15 minutes. If access is difficult or the anatomy tortuous, it can take much longer.
Multifactorial. Diagnostic vs interventional. Time depending on reasons for the cardiac cath. Diagnostic possibly up to 30 minutes but if angioplasty or stenting necessary up to 1 to 2 hrs. Time also vary between centers, individual cardiologist and patient morbidities and body habitus.