I have dry reddish very itchy skin on both palms and arches of my feet, no where else. Any suggestions? Have only treated with moisterizers.

It could be... Athlete's foot. The best otc medication (in my opinion) is lotrimin (clotrimazole) ultra. Dilute vinegar soaks are good as well. Dry the inside of your shoes by placing them up-side down over an air return vent at home overnight. If this doesn't make things better in a couple days, see a podiatrist.
See a dermatologist. Fungus may present as 2 feet + 1 hand syndrome. What you describe may be dyshidrotic eczema or eczema or psoriasis.
Athletes Foot. More then likely it is athletes foot which is a form of skin fungus. Try using an antifungal cream. Using antifungal powders in your shoes and changing sock twice a day can help with moisture.