What to do with 840 mililiters blood in abdomen after hernia surgery had hernia repair surgery on testicle was in bad pain 2 weeks later dr said blood floating around in abdomen

Dr. Amer Alame
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: Many

Many times the blood you are talking about is bodily fluids tinged with blood.
Sometimes you don't even have to drain that fluid. I'm assuming they did because you have an exact measure of 840 milliliters... Either way many times a collection of bodily fluids or even frank blood as long as the bleeding stopped is left alone for your body to deal with.

In brief: Many

Dr. Mohamed Ahmed

In brief: I

I am not really sure how he made the diagnosis? Postop blood collection will go away (your body will absorb it) unless it get infected then we do have a problem.

In brief: I

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery