What does an ECG of right bundle branch block look like?

Rbbbb. A wide qrs on ECG with overall positive qrs deflection on V1 and wide S waves in v5-6.
Technical. There is widening of the qrs complex to 120 ms or longer with slurring of the terminal half of the qrs in all 12 leads. The most characteristic and easily recognized lead is v1 which has a "rabbit ear" appearance with an rsr' pattern.
RSR' in V1. Rsr' is seen in lead v1 on the electrocardiogram. In the lateral leads, such as 1, avl, and v6 there is "terminal delay." the overall qrs width should be greater than 120 ms.