Should I seek emergency help? I am a 30 year old female. I was on 2 anti-depressants for years and have recently stopped taking them, I am also addicted to adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). I'm experiencing extreme anxiety symptoms

Get off Adderall! It's very possible that the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is making you very anxious. It can make you feel bad when it's in effect and make you feel bad when it is leaving your system. Is someone prescribing the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for you? If so, ask them to help you get help for this . If you are getting the Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) elsewhere, go to an urgent care or er and ask them for help.
Hello. . Hello. This is not a simple question and there isn't enough information here to provide a valuable answer. What were the two antidepressants? How long were you on them? What were the dosages of each? Are you still on the adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)? What is/ was your dose? When did you stop each drug? Extreme anxiety will not kill you. However so drug discontinuation syndromes will. What are your symtptoms besides anxiety? Did you stop cold turkey?