What type of pain occurs before, during, and after heart attack or stroke?

Many varied forms. A heart attack and a stroke are two anatomically different problems with both due to the sudden blockage of blood flow, the former to the heart, the later to the brain. Heart attack pain can be any discomfort in the chest from severe pressure to mild ache or even no pain, just nausea. Stroke usually causes no pain but loss of vision, speech, strength in an arm or leg or dizziness.
Often none. Strokes are different than heart attacks (seems obvious, right?) pain is very common with heart problems. On the contrary, strokes do not usually cause pain, unless a complication occurs. Some strokes involving sensory cortex or thalamus may cause pain as a primary symptom. Subarachnoid hemorrhage or intracranial bleeds may cause pain at stroke onset.