How can I tell if a mole is basal cell carcinoma? How can I tell if a mole that develops on my skin could be showing signs of basal cell carcinoma? .

See your derm. Any changes to existing skin lesions or new lesions should be brought to the attention of your friendly dermatologist.
The . The only way to determine the exact nature of a lesion is to have some tissue removed for microscopic diagnosis by a pathologist. Basal cell carcinomas can take on many forms. See your dermatologist for evaluation.
Skin. Moles are different than basal cell skin cancer and do not transform into such . A basal cell is typically described as a pearly non healing bleeding area or ulcer .