Can i take Advil or Aleve (naproxen) or aspirin or naproxe? Iam allergic from ibuprofen

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: See PCP re meds ?

Advil and Ibuprofen are the same thing so if you have a true allergy to the product then you cannot take an NSAID till cleared by an allergist.
Aleve (naproxen) and Naproxen are the same product, they are also nsaids while Aspirin belongs to a different family of drugs and can also be used if deemed appropriate by your pcp. See your pcp to clarify as to what meds you can and cannot take.

In brief: See PCP re meds ?

Dr. Zahid Niazi
Dr. Zahid Niazi

In brief: Some

Some of these have the active ingredient (ibuprofen).
All are nsaid's and commonly, if you are allergic to one non steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, you will be allergic to all. If if was me, i wouldn't take them.

In brief: Some

Dr. Vikram Patel