Can i take Claritin (loratadine) d while on celexa? My allergies have been acting up and i'd like to take some claritin, (loratadine) is there a possible bad drug interaction I should be worried about?

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: According

According to drugs.
Com, there are no adverse reactions listed for Claritin (loratadine) d and celexa.

In brief: According

According to drugs.
Dr. Carlos Barrios
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Should be ok

The decongest portion of claritin (loratadine) d- is sudafed (pseudophedrine (tighter blood vessels= less mucous) and one or two doses a day (don't know if you are using claritin (loratadine) d 12 or 24 hour) should be fine.
As long as you not go over this limits. Best if you switch to regular Claritin (loratadine) if you can but if not, again should be ok if you stay in those limits. Good question. Take care.

In brief: Should be ok

Dr. Eric Weisman