Sinuses free but pain on bridge of nose and under eyes can barely touch my nose skin tight on bridge of nose lots of pain

Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Not

Not enough information without an exam to fully answer your question.
What do you mean that your sinuses are "free"? Do you have nasal congestion? Did you have an injury to your nose? Are your eyes involved in any way? There are multiple sinuses in your skull, above the nose and eyes, below the eyes, and between the eyes. They all drain into the nose. Any one or more of these sinuses can be affected with either sinusitis or an infection leading to pain and tenderness to touch. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your physician for evaluation.

In brief: Not

Dr. G Funari
Dr. G Funari