Sinuses free but pain on bridge of nose and under eyes can barely touch it if it is swollen u can barely c it no injury woke up like this yesterday and I can breath fine through my nose. Skin feels tight in that area hurts to touch or yawn affecting my who

Not . Not enough information without an exam to fully answer your question. What do you mean that your sinuses are "free"? Do you have nasal congestion? Did you have an injury to your nose? Are your eyes involved in any way? There are multiple sinuses in your skull, above the nose and eyes, below the eyes, and between the eyes. They all drain into the nose. Any one or more of these sinuses can be affected with either sinusitis or an infection leading to pain and tenderness to touch. This could also be a skin infection. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with your physician for evaluation.