Is it something serious and what should I have done there is an oozing cyst at the end of my tail bone where the crack of my butt starts. It has been like that for quite some time and I have had it lanced before and it came back years ago but now it has a

This . This does sounds like a pilonidal cyst. If it doesn't respond to a simple drainage procedure, it may need to be excised. This is most commonly performed by a general surgeon.
This . This sounds like a pilonidal cyst that may have abscessed and spontaneously draining. Typically, for recurrent or complicated cysts like this, surgical management needs to be considered. Discuss this further with your dermatologist.
It . It sounds like an infected cyst - a common area for those to form. You would need to see a doctor for antibiotics and possibly to have it drained surgically.