Could i be pregnant? Me and my husband are trying to have a baby, i stopped my birth control pills last month had a regular period, we had sex on my ovulated days which were from march 30-april 4 that same week my gynecologist told me i had chlamydia that

In brief: Hello.

Hello. You could still be pregnant if the HCG level was too low to trigger a positive on the home pregnancy test.
In that situation, it is usually recommended that you retake it in a week or less. The chlamydia in and of itself is not likely to delay your period (if it is a new infection) however, things like stress (may because you have chlamydia) can cause you period to be delayed, or you could skip a month altogether. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham