My tongue and lips have been swollen for 8 months. One doctor said it was thrush and i took 4 doses of fluconazole (150 mg). The fluconazole helped briefly, but the symptoms came back. I then took megadoses of probiotics, avoid sugar and ate lots of yog

Dr. Joseph Leach
Dentistry

In brief: See Your dentist

It is very hard to diagnose this sort of problem even in person.
..But you could have a contact dermatitis. Switch to a plain toothpaste without tarter control, whitening, etc. Don't use mouth wash, avoid cinnamon products. Do you have dentures? These need to be treated also if you have thrush or they will reintroduce the pathogen. New toothbrush too.

In brief: See Your dentist

Dr. G Funari
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: It

It is time to see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon for evaluation and biopsy of some representative tissue to determine a diagnosis.

In brief: It

Dr. Jane Van Dis