Where is the aortic valve?

Between LV and Ao. The aortic valve is a passive flap valve with three leaflets which opens as the left ventricle (LV) ejects blood into the Aorta (Ao). After ejection, the LV relaxes, and when LV pressure is lower than Ao pressure, the aortic valve flaps closed, preventing blood from leaking (regurgitating) back into the heart.
Heart. The aortic valve is located at the junction of the heart and the aorta. Looking down the aorta (picture) one can see the three leaflets of the valve. Below the leaflets is the left ventricular outflow tract. .
Between LV & aorta. It is the part of the heart between the outflow tract of the left ventricle and the beginning of the aorta.