Can smoking medical marijuana lead to asthma? I've been using medical marijuana for about a year. Now I am having periodic wheezing and chest tightness. Could my smoking be causing asthma? It doesn't always happen while I am smoking..

Yes, . Yes, asthma is an inflammatory of your respiratory tract that can lead to partial and even full obstruction. Smoking is both a trigger and aggravating factor in this disease. You need to be evaluated by your physician to manage this problem.
Whatever . Whatever you smoke can lead to lung problems. If you are smoking "medical" marijuana, i would speak to the doctor that is prescibing this. There may be other reasons for your symptoms.
Marijuana . Marijuana irritates the respiratory tract even more than tobacco. Anyway, as it seems you have new onset wheezing, you should be evaluated by a physician. Wheezing has many causes, some much worse than asthma.
Yea. Of course it's going to cause bronchitis and it may unmask asthma. You have chronic bronchitis. If your not gonna stop, at least preve your lungs. Get one of those vocano things or a smokeless device. Not advocating usage just sayin u could get the respiratory stuff improved. Or, you know, so it would seem.